You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It's of dried basil.
- Prepare of season all.
- Prepare 1 lb of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 2 jars of pasta sauce.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Place bread crumbs, oregano, basil, italian seasoning and season all in a large bowl( you can add any type of seasoning that you like).
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dip chicken into the egg mixture and then the breadcrumbs. Place on sheet tray.
- When the oil is hot, place 2 chicken breasts in and fry for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place a metal rack onto a sheet tray. Place fried chicken onto rack..
- Repeat steps 5, 6 and 7 until all chicken is cooked.
- Put tray in oven for 30- 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken is in the oven, cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Place pasta sauce into saucepan and heat throughly..
- Remove chicken from oven. Place onto a clean sheet tray. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove chicken from oven. Place a serving of pasta on to a plate. Place ontop of pasta and cover with pasta sauce.