Chicken Parmesan Casserole.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- You need 4 cup of Cooked chicken breast.
- You need 2 can of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning (basil, oregano, parsley, etc).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8x8 dish with cooking spray..
- Cut up the chicken and place in the bottom of the dish. Layer sauce on top and mix with the chicken..
- Sprinkle the cheese mix on top of the chicken and sauce. In a bowl mix the bread crumbs with the spices and olive oil. Then add on top..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling along edges..
- Serve on top of spaghetti.