Zucchini Fritters. Zucchini Fritters - These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! You can cook Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- It's 1-1/2 lbs of zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 c of almond meal flour.
- It's 1/4 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It's 2 T of evoo.
Begin by shredding the zucchini on a box grater or in a food processor. Transfer the zucchini to a fine mesh strainer, then toss with the salt to draw out the liquid. Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Place zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 min. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, cheese, garlic and egg..
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Scoop batter and flatten with spoon making 3 fritters at a time. Cook until underside is browned; about 2 min. Carefuly flip and brown other side; about 1 min..
- Make 12 fritters. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sour cream, ketchup or dip of your choice!.
This Zucchini Fritters recipe is easy and tastes crazy good; especially with sour cream. Introducing my new favorite breakfast: zucchini fritters. The first thing I said when I tried these zucchini fritters. Zucchini Fritters Adapted a bit from Simply Recipes. These easy low carb zucchini fritters (zucchini pancakes) can be baked or fried and are delicious on their own or I like these zucchini fritters plain and right-outta-the-pan, topped with cilantro jalapeno.