Chicken parmigiana. Breaded chicken is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheese in this tasty, family-friendly chicken parmigiana dish. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch.
Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. Easy and delicious Chicken Parmigiana recipe. This Chicken Parmigiana is proof that Comforting food doesn't necessarily have to be bad for you… serve it with a side of your favorite pasta to keep with the classic, or opt for sauteed veggies or a. You can have Chicken parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmigiana
- You need 100 g of flour.
- It's 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 500 gm of Chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
Chicken parmigiana with roast capsicum and tomato salad. If Chicken Parmigiana is your favorite Italian dish, you may be surprised to learn that it is not Italian at all. This chicken parm recipe is here to blow your mind. Anna Del Conte's chicken parmigiana is the easy Italian-American chicken bake that's perfect for midweek cooking.
Chicken parmigiana step by step
- Take chicken breast make it butterfly and with steak hammer hit it so that the chicken gets tender..
- Season it with salt and pepper..
- Dip into flour upside down and the dip in egg and sip in bread crumbs..
- Add little amount of butter fry it on pan till it becomes golden brown..
- Coat tomato sauce..
- Top in with cheese and bake for 15 mins..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce..
Crunchy, cheesey and with an easy tomato sauce. Community that appreciates chicken parmigianas; all day, every day. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. Chicken Parmigiana with breaded chicken cutlets, marinara sauce, parmigiano and melted So, I thought what better way to use it than for Chicken Parmigiana.