You can have Chicken Parmigiana using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- Prepare into 1/2 pounded of Chicken Breasts - inch thickness.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs -.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano Dried -.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder - or you can use some paste.
- You need 4 tsps of Paprika -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper -.
- Prepare 2 cups of Bread chicken breasts crumbs - / enough to coat the.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of Marinara Sauce - around.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese -.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Parmesan Shredded -.
- It's of Spagetti.
- It's to fry of / Oil Oil Spray.
- You need 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350F.
Chicken Parmigiana step by step
- In a bowl, toss the crumbs with the paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. In a 2nd bowl, whisk the egg and milk and in the 3rd bowl, mix the flour along with some salt and pepper.
- When you have the chicken breasts at the proper thickness, dip each piece in the flour, shake off excess, followed by a dip in the egg mixture and finally the bread crumb mixture shaking off any excess. Repeat this for all of the chicken breasts.
- Once done, you have two options, you can bake the chicken breasts OR you can shallow fry it. Depending on your time and the amount of oil consumption, you can choose what works best.
- I decided to bake mine. So in a well greased glass baking dish, cook the chicken breasts until they are browned. I then topped it with the marinara sauce, and the cheese and allowed it to bake for another 10-15mins until the cheese got bubbly.
- When the chicken breasts are cooking, make sure you cook your spaghetti. Once cooked I tossed the spaghetti in some olive oil and parmesan cheese for some extra flavour and topped it with the well crumbed chicken breasts with some marinara sauce and melted cheese on it! YUM... :).
- Your meal is ready to be served :).