Chicken Parmesan Thighs Baked.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Thighs Baked using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Thighs Baked
- You need 800 grams of skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare of 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt.
Chicken Parmesan Thighs Baked instructions
- Preheat Oven to 190 degrees Celcius.
- Combine the Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Garlic Salt, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Place the chicken in a greased baking dish in a single layer, Spread the the mixture evenly over the top of the chicken, Place the baking dish in the oven and cook for 45 minutes at 190 degrees celcius.