Easy Baked Halibut.
You can have Easy Baked Halibut using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Halibut
- It's 2 of x 5 oz Halibut Fillets (with skin).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (large, minced).
- It's 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- It's 0.5 of Lemon (juiced, divided).
- You need 1 tbs of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
Easy Baked Halibut step by step
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil..
- Top with garlic, lemon zest and 2 tbsp juice and parsley, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve..