Grilled Citrus Halibut.
You can cook Grilled Citrus Halibut using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus Halibut
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of halibut cut into 4 oz pieces.
Grilled Citrus Halibut step by step
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add halibut and seal bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove halibut and discard marinade.
- Grill at medium-high, 4-5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.