Panko Ranch Halibut.
You can have Panko Ranch Halibut using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panko Ranch Halibut
- Prepare 1/2 Cups of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 of th cup flour.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 lb of halibut.
Panko Ranch Halibut step by step
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Cut into 1-2 inch cubes..
- Mix egg and Dijon mustard in small bowl. Mix ranch and bread crumbs in a 2nd bowl. Put flour in a 3rd bowl..
- Coat fish 1st in flour, 2nd egg, 3rd bread crumb mixture..
- In a fry pan heat oil till simmering, cook fish evenly on all side until done cooking (125°).