Asian zucchini noodles stir fry. Stir-frying is a super-quick cooking technique, so you'll want everything within reach to avoid a mad-dash across the kitchen. Long story short: Easy homemade stir-fry sauce + zucchini noodles + chopped veggies + garlicky shrimp = the ultimate (healthy!) takeout fake-out that will be on your table. Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles - Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
My favourite fresh noodles to stir fry is hokkien noodles - I can find them fresh in pretty much any supermarket, and it's a really versatile noodle - I use it in soups, and you can make stir fries for pretty much any Asian cuisine (Thai, Japanese, Malaysian, Singaporean). Easy and quick low-carb Asian fried noodles for those who wants to try something delicious. Recipe brought to you by Asian Inspirations. You can cook Asian zucchini noodles stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian zucchini noodles stir fry
- It's 2 of zucchini.. made into noodles.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 cup of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of snow peas.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soyasauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
Once cooked, take them out and set aside. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the Creamy Thai Noodles with Feta Peanut Sauce.
Asian zucchini noodles stir fry instructions
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.. add ginger garlic and fry for a min. Add all the veggies and fry for till cripsy.
- Add soyasauce and sugar and mix well. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 2-3mins..
- Add salt according to taste.
Avocado Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Burst. Prawn Mango & Slaw Soft Tacos. With this recipe for zucchini noodles stir fry, I really wanted to play with the traditional pork and apple combination, adding a little Asian flare and my favourite low-carb, gluten free noodle-sub- zucchini noodles! Zucchini is a high moisture vegetable that is great for stir-fry. Cook it with ginger and Chinese seasonings in this quick and easy recipe.