Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs.
You can have Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarse fresh breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of minced fresh tarragon.
- It's 1 tsp of finely grated lemon rind.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of 5 oz. halibut or cod fillets.
- It's 4 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- Prepare 1 of lemon wedges.
Halibut with Tarragon-Lemon Breadcrumbs step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- melt butter in a small skillet over med. heat, add garlic and saute 1 mim. Add breadcrumbs, tarragon, lemon rind, salt & pepper. Stir well..
- Place halibut on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over each fillet. Top with crumbs, patting lightly to help them adhere. Bake 10-12 min, or until fish is tender and crumbs are golden..