Baked Halibut w/ Spinach and Leeks.
You can cook Baked Halibut w/ Spinach and Leeks using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Halibut w/ Spinach and Leeks
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It's 10 oz of baby spinach.
- It's 2 medium of leeks.
- Prepare 2 large of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 24 oz of halibut fillets.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Baked Halibut w/ Spinach and Leeks step by step
- From relish.com: Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wilt spinach in skillet, set aside. Cook leeks in butter, add wine and reduce. Add cream to simmer, then salt. pepper , nutmeg, parmesan, and reserved spinach..
- Bake halibut 10 mins in parchment, serve with spinach mixture..