Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Halibut.
You can have Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Halibut using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Halibut
- Prepare 4 of Halibut Filets (6oz each).
- Prepare 1 jar of Apricot Preserves (18 oz).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated Orange Peel.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Rosemary.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Halibut step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place filets in baking dish; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat stir together apricot preserves, garlic, orange peal, rosemary, salt and pepper until heated. Pour over halibut.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork..