Maple Glaze halibut steaks.
You can have Maple Glaze halibut steaks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Glaze halibut steaks
- Prepare 1/4 of maple syrup.
- It's 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ginger.
- Prepare 4 small of halibut steaks about 4 ounces each.
- You need 1 of salt to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
Maple Glaze halibut steaks instructions
- Coat rack of broiler pan with cooking spray..
- In small bowl, whisk syrup, mustard and ginger..
- Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on broiler rack; brush glaze on top.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat source until fish is lightly browned and cooked through about 8 to 10 minutes.