Halibut - Basil shallot butter. Finely chop basil and shallot in mini food processor. Transfer to small bowl; stir in lemon peel and season basil-shallot butter with salt. Rub fish fillets on both sides.
Finely chop basil and shallot in mini food processor. Transfer to small bowl; stir in lemon peel and season basil-shallot butter with salt. Grilled Halibut, Eggplant, and Baby Bok Choy with Korean Barbecue Sauce Recipe at Epicurious.com. You can have Halibut - Basil shallot butter using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halibut - Basil shallot butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Basil, fresh leaves.
- You need 1 of Shallot, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted at room temperature.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon peel, grated.
- You need 6 of Halibut fillets, 6 -ounces each.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
I love this simple, quick and easy Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp recipe. This pan-fried shrimp with Italian seasoning, sautéed in butter and lemon. Halibut with basil-shallot butter from The Grilling Book: The Definitive Guide from Bon Appétit by Adam Rapoport. shallots. basil. lemons. butter. halibut fillets. Where's the full recipe - why can I only see the ingredients?
Halibut - Basil shallot butter instructions
- Finely chop basil and shallot in food processor. Add butter, 2 TBS at a time, and process until blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides. Transfer to small bowl; stir in lemon peel and season basil shallot butter with salt..
- Prepare grill/very hot sauce pan with olive oil. Grill fish until just opaque in center.
Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. The dish is topped off with a traditional European shallot butter sauce, made with wine vinegar, white wine and Pernod®, which adds a much-needed subtle kick to the mild flavor of halibut. Meanwhile, heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Place fish on plates and top with basil; spoon jalapeno-butter mixture over fish. Learn how to make Broiled Halibut with Orange- Shallot Butter Sauce.