Stir Fry Hallibut Fillet With Black Pepper.
You can cook Stir Fry Hallibut Fillet With Black Pepper using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Hallibut Fillet With Black Pepper
- Prepare of ANY FISH.
- Prepare 2 of halibut fillet or any fish.
- It's 1 cup of cornstach (for coating the fish ).
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh fine grated Black pepper.
- You need of POUNDED PASTE.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 small of shallot or onion.
- It's 1 large of onion.
- Prepare of CORNSTARCH MIXTURE (for thickening sauce).
- It's 1 tsp of cornstach.
- It's 4 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- It's 3 small of tomato.
Stir Fry Hallibut Fillet With Black Pepper step by step
- CORNSTARCH MIXTURE.
- Mix cornstach with water and set aside.
- PAN FRIED FILLET.
- Coat fish with cornstach.
- With oil pan fried fillet then use a scissor and cut into bite size and set aside.
- STIR FRY.
- With 2 tbsp of oil sauté pounded paste and onion till fragrance then add light soy sauce.
- Add fish and black pepper then top spring onion and gently stir fry to mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of cornstach mixture and stir fry gently again and let sauce almost evaporated then off heat.
- Put cut up cucumber and tomato on the plate first then top cooked dish and serve immediately.