Fish In Red Chili Pepper.
You can cook Fish In Red Chili Pepper using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish In Red Chili Pepper
- It's 1 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 small of bottle of essence of chicken or 1 cup of any broth.
- You need of FISH.
- Prepare 2 slice of halibut fillet or any fish.
- It's of PAN FRIED GARLIC.
- It's 6 clove of pan fried dice garlic.
- Prepare of DEEP FRIED RED CHILI PEPPER.
- Prepare 6 of deseeded or not deseeded red chili pepper.
- You need of FINAL GARNISH OPTION.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil or lg red chili oil.
Fish In Red Chili Pepper step by step
- FOR THE LG RED CHILI OIL PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368184-szechuan-chili-oil.
- PAN FRIED DICE GARLIC TILL LIGHLY BROWN BUT NOT BURN DRAIN AND SET ASIDE.
- dice red chili pepper either deseeded or not depending on the spiciness of your liking.
- DEEP FRIED RED CHILI PEPPER FOR 2 MINUTE THEN DRAIN AND SET ASIDE.
- With oil pan fried hallibut fillet till lightly brown and crispy then drain set aside.
- Bring essence of chicken or any broth to a boil then pour onto hallibut fish.
- TO SERVE.
- Top fried garlic and fried red chili pepper onto fish with spring onion and top 2 tbsp of heated up oil OR.
- Optional springkle 2 tbsp of heated up LG RED CHILI OIL on dishand serve immediately.