You can have Herbed Halibut using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbed Halibut
- Prepare 1 of Halibut- 2 lbs.
- It's 3 TBSP of lemon juice.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Dill weed.
Herbed Halibut step by step
- Preheat oven broiler and coat a broiling pan (or baking pan) with olive oil..
- Rinse the fish and pat dry. Place on the oiled pan and brush with olive oil..
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the filet and season with salt, garlic powder then the dill..
- Broil for 15 to 20 minutes until the filet is opaque and can be flaked with a fork..
- Broiling time may depend on thickness of filet..