Aljotta (Fish Soup).
You can have Aljotta (Fish Soup) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aljotta (Fish Soup)
- You need 800 g of small fish (traditionally rock fish, substitutes include halibut, flounder and snapper) cleaned and cut into 4 pieces.
- It's 8 cups of water (and a fish stock cube if desired).
- Prepare of pepper & salt.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Lemon juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 100 g of white rice(if desired).
- It's 6 of tomatoes.
Aljotta (Fish Soup) step by step
- Fry the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add sliced tomatoes and fish stock..
- Bring to boil.
- Add the fish bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked rice if desired.