You can have Seafood Gruyere using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Gruyere
- It's 2 of scallops.
- You need 2 large of shrimp.
- You need 2 3/4 oz of pieces of salmon.
- You need 2 3/4 oz of pieces of halibut.
- You need 1 of heavy whipping cream or half and half.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of shredded gruyere cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 8 oz of cooked linguine noodles, al dente.
Seafood Gruyere step by step
- place oil and garlic in a skillet over medium high heat till garlic starts to lightly brown.
- add seafood in single layer and cook till theyre almost cooked through..
- pour in enough heavy whipping cream or half and half to cover seafood and bring to a rolling boil..
- sprinkle gruyere cheese over mixture while stirring until cheese is melted..
- add salt and pepper and pour over linguine noodles..
- eat and enjoy..
- I use this recipe to make all my alfredo, whether it be chicken and broccoli, or veggie alfredo..