zucchini fries. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. And no one would ever believe that these are baked!
Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Working in batches, dip zucchini strips into egg mixture, shake to remove any excess, and roll strips Transfer coated zucchini strips to the prepared baking sheet. You can have zucchini fries using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- It's 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Bake zucchini fries in the preheated. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. How to make Zucchini Fries in easy steps. It's also high in selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus.
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
Zucchini fries made with the lightest, crispiest tempura batter. These are so quick and easy to make - what a delicious taste of the Mediterranean! These zucchini fries are crispy, delicious & easy to make in your oven or an air fryer. Low carb, keto, gluten free & perfect for using up garden veggies. A plate of hot, crispy French fries can be a delicious snack, but fries made with potatoes are loaded with carbs.