Parmesan crusted zucchini fries. Delicious and addicting Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries make a perfect low carb and gluten free appetizer, side, or snack! Do you guys have those recipes that you're dying to make and it's on your list for a good year until finally one day you're like HOT DAMN, let's do this. The BEST Parmesan Fried Zucchini on the planet, dipped in buttermilk and crusted with parmesan cheese.so EASY to make!!!
Panko-Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries - breaded with a crispy panko Parmesan mixture and oven fried to golden perfection! If you have been looking for a. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. You can cook Parmesan crusted zucchini fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted zucchini fries
- It's of main.
- It's 2 large of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of seasoning dash to taste.
- It's 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It's 2 dash of oregano.
- It's 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 dash of Season salt.
Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious. It's a match made in heaven. And if all veggies were like this, I'd And the best part about this is that there is absolutely no deep frying or sauteing of any kind.
Parmesan crusted zucchini fries instructions
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy 😊.
I like to let mine broil the last couple of minutes to get that nice golden brown crust. Try this Panko-Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries recipe, or contribute your own. Prepare the dredging ingredients in this order, zucchini fries, egg wash, and panko Parmesan crumbs. Liberally spray the baking rack with cooking spray to prevent sticking. These zucchini fries make a light and tasty alternative to potatoes.