RP Mai Tai. The Mai Tai is a cocktail based on rum, Curaçao liqueur, orgeat syrup, and lime juice, associated with Polynesian-style settings. The Mai Tai music band scored hit after hit throughout Europe as well as in the USA, but also in countries such as Russia, Japan, Brazil, Australia, New. Mai Tai's are one of our favorite drinks.
The Mai Tai is perhaps the most famous Tiki cocktail for a good reason. The Mai Tai was created as a way to showcase the flavors of good-quality rum. It should never be neon-colored or overly sweet. You can cook RP Mai Tai using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of RP Mai Tai
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It's 1 oz of White rum.
- It's 1/2 oz of Orange Curaçao.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Orgeat.
- You need 1/2 oz of Amaretto.
- Prepare 1 oz of Lime juice.
- It's 1 oz of Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 oz of Pineapple juice, fresh.
- Prepare 1 of Ice cubes.
- You need 1 of Crushed ice.
- It's of float.
- It's 1 oz of Dark rum.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Cherry syrup (from the Maraschino Cherries).
- Prepare of decoration.
- Prepare 1 of Maraschino Cherry.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of Pineapple.
The Mai Tai is one of the best rum drinks. This article is about the cocktail. Geht es um die besten Cocktails? Dann darfst du den Mai Tai nicht vergessen!
RP Mai Tai step by step
- Press fresh lime and orange juice. Prepare fresh pineapple juice, sweeten if necessary..
- Fill glass with crushed ice..
- Put all ingredients in the shaker, add some ice cubes..
- Shake vigorously, strain into the crushed ice filled glass. (After straining possible melting water). Leave a little bit of room for the next step..
- Float: Put dark rum and cherry sirup on top..
- Decorate: with pineapple slice and cherry..
Mai Tai hört sich irgendwie ostasiatisch an, wurde jedoch in Amerika erfunden und strahlt ein karibisches Flair aus. Llena un vaso rocks hasta arriba de hielo picado. This classic rum-based Mai Tai cocktail recipe, infused with the citrus flavors of orango curaçao, orange juice, and lime juice, is the perfect drink. Merry Mai Tai Christmas CocktailCoordinately Yours By Julie Blanner. orange juice, dark rum, crushed ice, amaretto, pineapple juice. Mai Tai is a boutique retreat set in the Hinterlands of Port Douglas.