Chocolate Keto Chaffles.
You can cook Chocolate Keto Chaffles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Keto Chaffles
- You need 4 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Swerve sugar Substitute.
- It's 4 Tbs of Rice Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of 100 % Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Stick of butter (Room Temperature).
- It's 1 Tbs of Swerve (sugar Substitute).
Chocolate Keto Chaffles instructions
- Preheat 4 in waffle maker.
- Put all chaffle ingredients in blender and mix or in bowl and mix until well mixed..
- Spray waffle maker with olive oil or brush with melted butter..
- Ladle in enough chaffle batter to cover bottom of waffle maker. (Experience will show how much.).
- Bake four minutes or a little longer if you want crisper chaffles..
- Put on rack to cool..
- Mix topping ingredients and spread on cooled chaffles..
- Chaffles can be frozen and be thawed or microwaved later..