Copy Cat Shoney's Strawberry Pie.
You can have Copy Cat Shoney's Strawberry Pie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copy Cat Shoney's Strawberry Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Refrigerated Pie Crust (found in the refrigerated isle).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry gelatin (jello).
- Prepare 1 of Whipped Cream or Redi Whip for on the side! (Optional).
Copy Cat Shoney's Strawberry Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place unbaked pie crust in a 9"" pie dish, Flute edges, poke holes in the bottom with a fork..
- Bake in oven for 11-15 minutes, until edges are a light brown.
- Allow pie crust to cool.
- Place clean and sliced strawberries in cooled pie crust.
- In a Medium sauce pan, combine water, cornstarch, and sugar. Bring up to a boil and then simmer until thick, constantly stirring..
- Once thick, remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin. Stir to combine, and then pour over strawberries..
- Let cool and firm up in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with a side of whip cream!.