Strawberry pie. Strawberry pie is a dessert food consisting mainly of strawberries. Strawberry pie mostly consists of strawberries, sugar, a pie crust, and sometimes gelatin. It is often served with whipped cream, or sometimes with ice cream.
What's the best way to slice strawberries? To slice strawberries, carefully remove the leaves with a ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon or a strawberry huller. Half of this pie's strawberries are arranged in a baked pastry shell, and the other half are crushed and cooked until thick and bubbly. You can have Strawberry pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry pie
- You need 2 cup of Chopped strawberries.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 large of Graham Cracker Crust.
- You need 1/2 box of Strawberry jello.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 small of Cool whip.
This lovely glaze is then poured over the whole berries in the pastry shell. Simple strawberry pie with fresh strawberries coated in a light strawberry glaze, and then topped with whipped cream. Jump to the Strawberry Pie Recipe or read on to see how we make it. Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie is made completely from scratch with an almost creamy strawberry sauce smothering Top it all off with a cream cheese whipped topping for the perfect strawberry pie!
Strawberry pie step by step
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl until well combined. Place in a boiler and add water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Stir often until thickened..
- Remove from heat. Stir in jello and vanilla. Let mixture cool slightly..
- Place chopped up strawberries in pie crust and pour mixture over top. Place pie in refrigerator for 2 or more hours to completely cool..
- Top with a little cool whip and Enjoy a little slice of heaven!!!.
This fresh strawberry pie is a must make when berries are in season. You'll LOVE the perfectly sweet filling with tons of fresh strawberries in a flakey. When I set out to make this Strawberry Pie, I wanted a pie crust that would complement both the flavor and texture of the fresh strawberries. This strawberry pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma's favorite. It makes the strawberry pie filling This easy berry pie is perfect for spring and early summer.