French strawberries pie with vanilla cream.
You can cook French strawberries pie with vanilla cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French strawberries pie with vanilla cream
- Prepare 250 grams of flour.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 of yellow yolks.
- It's 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 of gelatines leaves.
- You need 40 grams of sugar.
French strawberries pie with vanilla cream instructions
- Make the dough , mix 250g flour with the butter, add 40g sugar, 1egg, 5cl milk, salt, make a nice ball and put it in the fridge 30mn.
- For the vanilla cream, heat milk with vanilla, instead mix the eggs yolks with 125g sugar in a large bowl, add gradually 40g flour to eggs!.
- Once the warm milk put inside the bowl, mix all then back to heat without never stop stirring until thickened! Let become cold.
- For the icing, heart 40g sugar with 50ml water in a pan and after warm, put inside the gelatine, mix and Let be cold.
- Flatten the dough, place in a large pan pie, cut the edge, position something inside to prevent it not swollen to much! Bake in oven 30mn at 210deg.
- Then put the vanilla cream in the background the pie, position strawberries and after use a brush for the icing, put on strawberries several times and put in the fridge For 2 or 3 hours!!! ( I'M french sorry for my English!! ).