Strawberry Pie (vegan). This red, delicious Vegan Strawberry Pie has a star-studded, flaky, golden crust, and a delicious, brilliant filling of strawberries. Serve it up any time of the year for a delicious, beautiful treat. Vegan Strawberry Pie is the perfect summertime dessert, made with plenty of fresh strawberries and a sweet homemade sauce with no Jell-O!
Naturally coloured and refined sugar free. Vegan strawberry pie with sweet juicy strawberries in a homemade pie crust make this the vegan version of the classic strawberry pie, the perfect pie to celebrate summer. In this strawberry rhubarb pie, lemon juice and a bit of orange zest highlight the tartness, while cinnamon and allspice play off the sweet notes. You can cook Strawberry Pie (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pie (vegan)
- It's 150 grams of Flour.
- It's 100 grams of coconut oil.
- It's 50 grams of powder sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flaxseed gel (egg substitute).
- Prepare 100 grams of Good Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of Strawberry.
Raw Vegan Strawberry Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Vegan Strawberry Cream Pie was inspired by a pie I enjoyed in childhood- one made with a box of strawberry Jello and a tub of Cool Whip! I loved that creamy strawberry pie so much I could eat. No-Bake Vegan Strawberry Pie is made with vegan gelatin and a gluten-free almond oat crust.
Strawberry Pie (vegan) step by step
- Strain the flour thru a strainer into a bowl.
- Strain the powdered sugar into the flour.
- Work the coconut oil into the mix..
- Work the flaxseed gel, or other egg substitute into the mix, so the dough feel and looks like marcipan..
- Let the dough rest for 30-60 minutes.
- Place the dough between two sheets of bakingpaper, and roll it to fit your Pie thingy, not too thin tho. If it is a warm day, the dough will kinda melt, but you can place it in the fridge for a couple of minutes so it hardens up..
- Remove the top layer of bakingpaper and place the Pie thingy on top and flip it over. Fit the dough neatly in the bakingdish and take off excess dough..
- Oh yeah Go back to where the dough had rested and preheat the oven to 175° celsius..
- Put bakingpaper or tinfoil on the dough and fill the Pie with chickpeas so it holds the shape when baking..
- Bake the Pie for 20-30 minutes +/- a few.
- When the Pie crust is nicely golden, remove it from the oven..
- Chop the Chocolate and melt it..
- While the crust is cooling, rinse and slice the Strawberry.
- Cover the inside of the crust with the melted Chocolate.
- Arrange the sliced Strawberry and let the Pie sit for as long as you can, or till you are ready to eat it..
- Please take a picture of your result and share it here. Enjoy.
Serve with coconut whipped cream for the ultimate spring or summer dessert! See more ideas about Frappe recipe, Starbucks secret menu drinks and Starbucks recipes. My first memory of Strawberry Rhubarb pie While this variation of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie is very different from the one we made back then, I. Note: don't blend the crust too much. The oils will come out of the almonds and give a mushy texture.