Zucchini fries 2. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal and seasonings. Dip zucchini in egg white, then roll in flour mixture. I had just started this blog two months prior, and needless to say, the photos did not do any kind of.
When the zucchini is golden on the outside, and soft on the inside, it's ready. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can cook Zucchini fries 2 using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini fries 2
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- It's 1 packages of Italian season.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of season bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper.
Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Dredge a zucchini fry in flour mixture then dip into egg whites; dredge in bread crumbs. Place coated zucchini on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients; liberally coat with.
Zucchini fries 2 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 cut zucchini into french fries mix oil and Italian season together.coat vegetables in oil mixture then coat with bread crumbs and cheese then spread on cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until your liking.
Crispy parmesan zucchini fries baked in the air fryer. Transfer coated zucchini strips to the prepared baking sheet. This fried zucchini is zucchini sticks coated in seasoned breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, then deep fried to golden brown perfection. Zucchini fries are the perfect side dish or party snack to feed. Either way, this keto zucchini fries recipe is a foolproof alternative to traditional fries.</p.