Strawberry Rhubarb pie.
You can cook Strawberry Rhubarb pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb pie
- You need 1 quart of strawberries.
- It's 1 pound of diced rhubarb.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1 of flaky pie crust recipe.
- It's of Streudel topping recipe.
Strawberry Rhubarb pie step by step
- Make a pie crust using my flaky pastry recipe..
- Preheat oven to 425 and place a pan for drips on the bottom shelf.
- Remove tops of strawberries and dice rhubarb. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Add sugar and cornstarch and toss..
- Pour strawberry rhubarb mixture into prepared pie crust and dot with butter..
- Use my streussel topping recipe and top your pie.
- Bake at 425 until golden brown and bubbly.