Strawberry Jell-O Pie.
You can cook Strawberry Jell-O Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jell-O Pie
- It's 1 (3 oz.) of box strawberry jello.
- It's 2 cups of cold water.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of tub cool whip (lite can be used; not fat free though).
- You need of Approx. 5-7 strawberries for garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced strawberries for filling.
- You need 1 of (8 or 9in.) graham cracker pie shell.
Strawberry Jell-O Pie step by step
- In a bowl, make jello according to package directions..
- Place into fridge for about 15-18 minutes or until jello just slightly sets..
- With a whisk or hand mixer, add entire tub of cool whip into the thickened jello & blend well until there are no lumps..
- Fold in chopped up strawberries..
- Pour mixture into pie shell & place into fridge to set a minimum of 4 hours or overnight..
- Top with the whole strawberries & enjoy!.