No Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Filling.
You can have No Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Filling using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Filling
- You need 2 cups of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped frozen rhubarb.
- Prepare 1 package of Jell-O sugar free strawberry mix.
- You need 3 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1 package of Jell-O instant sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix.
No Bake Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Filling step by step
- Mix strawberries, rhubarb, and strawberry Jell-O mix in a microwave safe bowl. Do not add water. The rhubarb and strawberries will provide all the liquid needed for the Jell-O mix..
- Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring until the strawberries and rhubarb have broken down. Depending on your microwave, you may need to do this step more than 8 times. Let the mixture cool..
- After the strawberry rhubarb mixture is cool, in a separate bowl whisk the milk with the vanilla pudding mix until it thickens..
- Whisk the vanilla pudding with the strawberry rhubarb mixture..
- Pour into a pie pan with a crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight..