Zucchini Stir Fry.
You can have Zucchini Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Zucchini (about 1 large).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sodium Free Soy-Sauce (braggs).
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- It's 1/2 packages of Firm Tofu.
- It's 1/2 cup of Salsa.
Zucchini Stir Fry step by step
- Heat 1/2 cup of water in a large nonstick skillet..
- Add onion & garlic. Cook over high heat, stirring often, until soft about 5 minutes..
- Add zucchini, tofu, and Cajun powder. Reduce heat and cook, stirring often cook for about 3 min then add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 min or until zucchini is tender..
- Add small amounts of additional water if needed to prevent vegetables from sticking..
- Stir in soy sauce and tomatoes..
- Top with salsa if desired..
- Serve with English muffins, warm tortillas, or roasted French bread..