Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie.
You can cook Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie
- Prepare 12 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It's 3 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Chopped Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite pie crust. Top and bottom..
- It's 5 of Extra sliced strawberry to cover bottom of pan.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten..
Strawberry Cream-cheese Pie instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a standing mixer pour brown sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, an cornstarch..
- Mix in mixer at medium-low speed till completely mixed.
- Slowly add strawberry at low speed. Until the mixture turns a light pink but has decent sized pieces of strawberry inside.
- Line bottom of crust with sliced strawberries..
- pour mixture inside pan.
- Put top crust on the top of the pie. I use a lattice design on mine.
- Brush the egg on the crust and coat with a thin layer of sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Or until the filling is slightly browned and the crust is golden.