Strawberry chocolate pie. Scrape the chocolate ganache mixture into springform. Press the hulled strawberries into the ganache and smooth the top over with a spatula. Chocolate crust, fresh strawberries, and a dreamy silky chocolate filling turn this easy and decadent no-bake strawberry chocolate pie into a showstopping dessert.
The added bonus of a pre-made, frozen pie crust makes this pie whip up in a jiffy. Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie recipe inspired by the movie "Waitress" - with a black-bottom cookie crust, creamy spiced chocolate custard filling, and fresh strawberries lining the bottom. Top with fresh whipped cream and make ol' Joe proud! You can have Strawberry chocolate pie using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry chocolate pie
- Prepare of pie crust.
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- You need 25 grams of sugar.
- It's 1 each of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare of chocolate filling.
- You need 240 grams of chocolate.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 30 grams of glucose.
- You need of strawberry filling.
- Prepare 250 grams of strawberry.
- Prepare 40 grams of sugar.
- It's 300 ml of sour yogurt.
- It's 100 ml of water.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. This no bake dessert has a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy real chocolate mousse filled with fresh strawberries. Boy oh boy, do I have a treat for you! There's chocolate, there's Oreos, there's whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Strawberry chocolate pie step by step
- First,combine well of the flour and sugar..
- Cut the buttet into small cube and place into the flour.Mix well until feel the combine flour become sandy..
- Add in the egg yolk and mix until the whole dough become yellow colour..
- Then add some cold water until the dough can stick well and no seperate.After that,put the dough into chiller to rest about 30minutes..
- Now,cut the chocolate and butter in cube for it easy to melt.
- Then add the glucose into the cream and boil it.When it boil,pour into the bowl that contain chocolate and butter.Then mix well,place aside..
- After 30minute,take out the dough,use the rolling pin to roll the dough until flat.Then put it into tart's mould,poke some whole of the dough surface and cover it with aluminium sheet.Put some weighting stone on top to avoid the pie crust rise while bake.Then bake it inside oven with 180c degree and 30-40minutes..
- While the pie is bake,cook the strawberry with sugar and water.Cook until the mixture look like jam.Take out the strawberry mixture and mix well with sour yogurt...The amount of yogurt is depends on your own favorite.Can add more if u wan more sour....
- After the pie is done,pour the strawberry mixture into the pie for first layer of filling.Then put the pie into freezer until the strawberry mixture is freeze,then pour the chocolate filling on top of the strawberry filling to make second layer.Then put into freezer again to freeze the chocolate.Serve the pie after it done.Enjoy..
The easiest decadent no-bake strawberry chocolate ganache pie makes a showstopping dessert with the flower of strawberry slices & easy graham cracker crust. This Fresh Strawberry Pie is a delicious and easy summer dessert recipe. Buttery pie crust overloaded with fresh, juicy strawberries and gooey strawberry glaze topped with whipped cream. Yes, I know…after my Strawberry Shortcake Cake, Strawberry Jello Cake and Strawberry Coffee Cake, I'm maybe overdid it with strawberry desserts in last few weeks but, I just love them. This just might be our new favorite slab pie recipe!