You can cook Zucchini Fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- You need 350 grams of whole rice (cooked).
- You need 100 grams of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of zucchini (cooked).
- You need 3 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 55 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 20 grams of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Zucchini Fritters instructions
- make sure the zucchini is dry.
- add the ingredients in order and mix from time to time.
- once you've added all of them, check if the mixture is "sticky". if it is, add a little more wheat flour. if it's not, add one more beaten egg. It must be in the middle between too sticky and not sticky at all..
- Turn on the heat and pour some olive oil in a frying pan.
- just fry them 'till you think it's good (or 'till they look like those in the pictures).
- done! you can use cauliflower, broccoli, arpagus, celery and many others instead of zucchini. Enjoy!.