A Simple Strawberry Pie.
You can have A Simple Strawberry Pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Simple Strawberry Pie
- Prepare 2 of Rounds of pie dough.
- It's 3 pints of Strawberries, halved.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 of as needed Whipped cream for serving.
A Simple Strawberry Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*. Roll out the dough into a 9-inch pie plant. Fold the dough over and under, and crimp. Roll out the second round and cut 8 strips for a lattice top..
- Toss the strawberries with the sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice. Place the filling over the crust, and then arrange lattice strips on top with 4 strips running length wise and 4 crosswise, alternately weaving strips to create lattice..
- Bake for 20 minutes reduce heat 350* and bake for 35 to 45 more minutes. Pie is finished when filling begins to bubble and crust is golden. Chill.