Strawberry Pie. Strawberry Pie is a classic pie recipe that is always a favorite. Made with fresh strawberries, this This strawberry pie is one that always impresses and if you have a strawberry lover in your midst. What's the best way to slice strawberries?
This lovely glaze is then poured over the whole berries in the pastry shell. Strawberry pie is a dessert food consisting mainly of strawberries. Strawberry pie mostly consists of strawberries, sugar, a pie crust, and sometimes gelatin. You can cook Strawberry Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pie
- It's 1 quart of Strawberries.
- You need 3 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 oz of Strawberry Jello.
It is often served with whipped cream, or sometimes with ice cream. Simple strawberry pie with fresh strawberries coated in a light strawberry glaze, and then topped with whipped cream. Jump to the Strawberry Pie Recipe or read on to see how we make it. This strawberry pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma's favorite.
Strawberry Pie step by step
- Cook corn starch, sugar and water until clear and thickened.
- Add strawberry jello and let filling cool.
- Slice all of the strawberries and place into crust.
- Pour strawberry jello filling into pie crust with sliced strawberries.
- Place pie into fridge and let set for several hours.
- Serve pie with whipped cream.
It makes the strawberry pie filling This easy berry pie is perfect for spring and early summer. When I set out to make this Strawberry Pie, I wanted a pie crust that would complement both the flavor and texture of the fresh strawberries. Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie is made completely from scratch with an almost creamy strawberry sauce smothering Top it all off with a cream cheese whipped topping for the perfect strawberry pie! Just warning, it won't last long! This is a great dessert for holidays, Fourth of July coming up and any.