Cool 'N Easy Strawberry Pie.
You can cook Cool 'N Easy Strawberry Pie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cool 'N Easy Strawberry Pie
- You need 2 cup of fresh strawberries, divided.
- It's 2/3 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 packages of jello, srawberry, 3 oz..
- It's 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 packages of cool whip, 8 oz..
- Prepare 1 of ready-to-use graham cracker crust, 6 oz..
Cool 'N Easy Strawberry Pie instructions
- slice 1 cup strawberries and refrigerate for later.
- chop remaining berries, set aside.
- add boiling water to jello, stir for 2 minutes.
- add enough ice to cold water to make 1 cup.
- add to jello, stir til slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- whisk in cool whip.
- stir in berries. refrigerate 20_30 minuted until thickened and spoon into pie crust.
- refrigerate 6 hours , top with berries when served.