strawberry pie. Strawberry pie is a dessert food consisting mainly of strawberries. Strawberry pie mostly consists of strawberries, sugar, a pie crust, and sometimes gelatin. It is often served with whipped cream, or sometimes with ice cream.
What's the best way to slice strawberries? To slice strawberries, carefully remove the leaves with a ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon or a strawberry huller. Half of this pie's strawberries are arranged in a baked pastry shell, and the other half are crushed and cooked until thick and bubbly. You can cook strawberry pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry pie
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- It's 4 cup of fresh strawberries sliced washed and stemmed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It's 1 of 3 ounce package wild strawberry jello or raspberry.
- It's 2 of 9 inch pie crust.
This lovely glaze is then poured over the whole berries in the pastry shell. Simple strawberry pie with fresh strawberries coated in a light strawberry glaze, and then topped with whipped cream. Jump to the Strawberry Pie Recipe or read on to see how we make it. Old Fashioned Strawberry Pie is made completely from scratch with an almost creamy strawberry sauce smothering Top it all off with a cream cheese whipped topping for the perfect strawberry pie!
strawberry pie step by step
- Mix sugar and cornstarch.
- Place mixture in a medium saucepan with water, and bring to a boil for 3 mimutes.
- add 3 ounce package of jello mix, then allow to cool.
- Add strawberries to mixture and pour into pie crust.
- Chill and serve.
This fresh strawberry pie is a must make when berries are in season. You'll LOVE the perfectly sweet filling with tons of fresh strawberries in a flakey. This strawberry pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma's favorite. It makes the strawberry pie filling This easy berry pie is perfect for spring and early summer. When I set out to make this Strawberry Pie, I wanted a pie crust that would complement both the flavor and texture of the fresh strawberries.