Frozen Strawberry Pie.
You can cook Frozen Strawberry Pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Pie
- You need 2/3 cup of Boiling Water.
- You need 1 packages of Strawberry gelatin (4 oz. Serving size).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cold water + 1 c. Ice cubes.
- You need 1 of Whipped topping (8 oz).
- It's 1 cup of Chopped strawberries.
Frozen Strawberry Pie instructions
- Stir boiling water into gelatin mix, in a lg bowl, stir @least 2 minute until gelatin is dissolved. Add ice cubes to cold water to make 1 c., stir in gelatin mix.
- Stir until thickened, remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Add whipped topping with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes.
- Either prepare crust or use Ready Gramm cracker crust.
- Spoon filling into crust, chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate as desired.