You can have Strawberry-Mango Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry-Mango Pie
- It's 1/2 cup of Toasted slivered almonds.
- You need 1 of Sleeve of graham crackers, crushed (around 9 crackers).
- It's 1/4 cup of Packed fresh basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped fresh mango.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil.
- It's 1 pints of Strawberry frozen yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped strawberries and mango for garnish.
Strawberry-Mango Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly coat a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray..
- For the crust: Pulse almonds, graham crackers, basil, and sugar in food processor until fine, transfer into bowl and stir in butter. Press crust mix into bottom and 1-inch up the sides of pan. Bake crust 10 min, let cool completely. Let frozen yogurt sit at room temp to thaw slightly..
- For the filling: Purée strawberries, mango, and basil in food processor..
- Combine: Softened yogurt and fruit purée in a bowl until smooth. Pour mixture into cooled crust; freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Let pie stand 10 min before cutting into it..