Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie.
You can cook Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of archer farms strawberry granola w/flax cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced.
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie step by step
- Crush granola in resealable plastic bag or food processor until fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter in medium bowl. Press into 9-inch pie plate. Freeze until hardened, at least 30 minutes..
- Best yogurt, sugar and extracts until well blended. Fold in strawberries. Pour into crust. Freeze..
- To serve, remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly..