strawberry yogurt pie. Strawberry yogurt, whipped topping and sliced strawberries are combined, poured into a baked crust and frozen overnight. Garnish this creamy-sweet pie with sprigs of mint and whole berries. Pretty enough for a party or shower, this yummy pink pie is covered with fluffy whipped topping and garnished with fresh strawberries.
The challenge became our obsession, trying to get just the right flavors and textures. In a food processor, process the oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, and kosher salt for a few seconds until crumbly, scraping. Strawberry pie isn't just for summer berries anymore. You can have strawberry yogurt pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of strawberry yogurt pie
- You need 1 large of container lowfat strawberry yogurt.
- You need 1 each of granola premade pie crust.
- It's 1 packages of lite cool whip.
- It's 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 pints of fresh strawberries.
Enjoy this frozen pie made with strawberry yogurt in a crisp cereal crust all year long. The Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe out of our category yogurt torte! No Bake Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie! This frozen pie is perfect for warmer weather!
strawberry yogurt pie step by step
- pour yogurt into granola crust.
- sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- cover and put pie crust into freezer for about 4 hours.
- garnish with cool whip and fresh sliced strawberries.
This pie is made with fresh strawberry puree and greek yogurt. Which means we could consider this healthy, if. When making a Strawberry Yogurt Pie, if you have any of the recipes below, they will be used before raw ingredients are used. Price ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Pie would fetch at market. Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe: Try this Strawberry Yogurt Pie recipe, or contribute your own.