Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie.
You can cook Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need of Ingredient.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tequiqla.
- You need 2 tbsp of triple sec.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, chilled.
- It's of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sliced limes.
- It's 1 bunch of sliced strawberries.
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°..
- Spray 9"pre pan with cooking spray..
- Combine: Graham cracker crumbs, sugar & butter. Press evenly into bottom and partially up side of pan. Bake for 10-20 minutes or slightly brown. Let cool before adding filling..
- Blend liquids & lime zest..
- With chilled beaters & chilled mixing bowl: beat whipping cream until just holds stiff peaks. Gently fold 1/3 of mixture into the strawberry mixture. Then fold in remaining whipped cream. (2 step process).
- Poor filling into crust and chill for 4 hours out until firm. Before serving remove and let slightly thaw before adding optional garnishes or cutting into wedges..