Strawberries and Cream Pie.
You can cook Strawberries and Cream Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberries and Cream Pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate chips, (divided).
- It's 3 tsp of Shortening.
- It's 1 of Oreo Pie Crust (or Graham cracker crust).
- Prepare of Pie filling.
- You need 1 of (8oz) Cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz) Cool whip (original).
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Strawberries, halved.
Strawberries and Cream Pie instructions
- Melt chocolate and shortening, until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into pie crust. Rotate pie crust to cover sides, as well as, bottom. Refrigerate until firm..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Fold in cool whip and 1/2 cups strawberries..
- Pour or scoop mixture into chilled pie crust. Smooth mixture and refrigerate overnight..
- Arrange 1 1/2 cup strawberries on top batter mixture and drizzle with more melted chocolate. Return to refrigerator, until ready to serve..
- NOTE: Strawberries may be substituted with blueberries or any fruit of your choice..