Non Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita Pie.
You can cook Non Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita Pie
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of crushed pretzels.
- It's 1/2 cup of (1stick) butter or margarine, melted.
- You need 1 can of (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 ounce) whipped topping, thawed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed or pureed strawberries.
Non Alcoholic Strawberry Margarita Pie step by step
- Mix pretzels, sugar and melted butter in a 9 inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate to form crust. Refrigerate..
- Mix condensed milk, strawberries and lime juice in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into crust..
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily. Garnish with additional strawberries and lime slices, if desired..
- For easy serving: dip pie plate into warm water, just to rim, for 30 seconds before cutting pie..