No-Bake Strawberry Pie.
You can cook No-Bake Strawberry Pie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Strawberry Pie
- You need 2/3 cup of water boiling.
- You need 1 of sugar strawberry gelatin (.3 oz) box - free flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes (5 medium size).
- You need 1 (12.75 oz) jar of sugar strawberry jam - free seedless , divided.
- Prepare 1 of sugar (8 oz) tub - free frozen whipped topping , thawed , divided.
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie crust (9-inch) reduced - fat.
No-Bake Strawberry Pie instructions
- Pour boiling water over gelatin in a medium size bowl. Stir 2 minutes. Add ice cubes. Stir constantly 1 minute or until gelatin begins to thicken. Remove any unmelted ice cubes..
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the preserves and 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping until blended. Spoon evenly into pie crust. Chill 30 to 40 minutes or until firm. Stir remaining jam until smooth. Spread over pie filling. Top with remaining whipped topping, spreading to within 1-inch of outer edge..