Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry.
You can cook Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry
- You need 1/3 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cheese spread or soft.
- It's 1/2 tin of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need ones 2 cup of biscuits any crunchy.
- It's 6 - 7 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need optional 1/2 cup of nuts any.
- You need 5 - 6 numbers of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juce.
Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry instructions
- Crush the biscuits in ziplock bag or any closed cover with a rolling pin till fine crumbs. Also the nuts if if required, crumble well..
- In a bowl, mix with hand the crumble mix with butter nicely to incorporate well..
- Spread it well onto a greased pie loose bottom dish.press well with fingers on to the sides evenly. Keep in fridge or minimminimum 15 mins till set..
- Now, whisk together the milkmaid and lime juice and vanila. Add the cheese and seperatable whipped cream. Fold well till well mixed..
- Spread well onto the biscuit crust and slowly spoon to every side. Set in fridge for 3-5 hours, best 1 hour iin freezer..
- Meanwhile make the strawberry sauce by mixing chopped stemless strawberries with some sugar and lemon juice. Add the corn flour amd mix well.let it heat up for 10 minutes. Cool down..
- Slice and top with strawberry puree warmed uup..
- Chill out!.