Zucchini Fries. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Most zucchini fries recipes will use traditional breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs for a crispy Absolutely.
Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Working in batches, dip zucchini strips into egg mixture, shake to remove any excess, and roll strips Transfer coated zucchini strips to the prepared baking sheet. Bake zucchini fries in the preheated. You can cook Zucchini Fries using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fries
- It's 2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 3 cup of Garlic & Herb bread crumbs.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oil.
- You need 6 oz of Ranch or your choice dipping sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Crispy parmesan zucchini fries baked in the air fryer. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. Zucchini fries needed to be in our future BUT in a healthier way than deep frying battered zucchini in greasy oil. So I've made healthy zucchini fries!
Zucchini Fries step by step
- Cut Zucchini into 3' strips almost like french fries.
- Heat oil to 350°.
- Set up your breading station.
- One plate for flour, mix together milk and eggs, another plate for bread crumbs.
- Dip zucchini in flour then egg then bread crumbs then place in oil repeat this until zucchini is gone..
- Zucchini will turn a nice golden brown remove from oil place on paper towel to cool.
- Serve with ranch or your choice of dip enjoy.
You may have also noticed these tasty zucchini fries. These zucchini fries are almost impossible to stop eating! I brought the zucchini fries to a Memorial Day barbecue… people were quite surprised I came with something other than dessert These Baked Zucchini Fries are a healthy alternative to traditional French fries. Utilize your garden zucchini and make these baked zucchini fries as a great side to any meal or a fun snack! These crispy baked zucchini fries are the perfect healthy and delicious way to conquer a fried food craving!